Sunday, September 16, 2007

week 4

Well it is very hard to believe it is week 4....wow. I am still having a great time and also very happy that I have started to settle into a routine. I have now joined up with the local refferee's society and will be reffing this weekend for a woman's 7 tournament. I have been told that I can also be a part of the Dubai sevens aswell and i am super stoked about that!! so I have to start getting in much better condition, running everyday I feel so that I can be at the top of my game for reffing.

Life in general is great, we now have a maid that we pay about $60 for her to come in 3 days a week to clean everything and do our laundry....how great is this place for that!! we have a laundry service for dry cleaning, the guy comes to our door and drops off the drycleaning. it is a dollar for a pair of pants and 50 cents for shirts....could you imagine the savings my father would have if he could pay that little...

I went golfing last thursday at a PGA quality course, it beat me up but was an amazing time, it is cheaper now that it is still really hot out...so it is only 100 for the round it goes to 300 when it cools off. We are going to try to get out a few more time before it gets cool.

other then that life is rolling on, not having a car is proving a bit of a challenge but I am going to hold off as long as i can before i get one. I want to try to live without for a bit and see what life is like without. Plus it would be nice to get some cash together before I go spending it all....see I do have a plan...kind of.

well that is all for this week. send me some e-mails and let me know how life is over there.

thanks all

Curtis

No comments: