Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mixed bag of info

Well, this blog like most comes with information that may or may not be interesting but I have found it to be helpful in getting down on paper. (or the web) The good news first is that I have been appointed to referee at the Bangkok 7s in Thailand at the end of the month. I am very excited for that. I would love to be in better shape for it but I do feel that I am in alright shape and should not embarrass myself too much. It is a free trip to Bangkok for 5 days altogether, well not free I do have to run around on a rugby pitch for a few days and help out where I can too. So I will keep everyone up to date on that fun event in the next few weeks!

I have sat down last night and talked to a job recruiter for search associates to decide what my next 2-5 years will look like. It was a very strange conversation to talk about working somewhere else next year when we have barely started this year, international teaching defiantly teaches you about planning. It is different feeling for me...planning. anyway so in the next 6-10 weeks I have to make a decision, to stay here, go to another school in Dubai or elsewhere or come home. This is not an easy one. I will keep you posted on what happens.

well, I do have more stuff I could talk about, I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving! I would love to be with my family on Sunday and Monday but we will be having our thanksgiving here in Dubai with friends too.

No comments: